WHAT IS THE AGE RESTRICTION?
We are a 21+ venue only.
WHAT ARE ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID?
- A physical current, non-expired, valid photo ID is required of every guest visiting Piranha Ultra Lounge and all guests must be 21 years of age or older.
- United States, Canada, England, Ireland, European Issued Driver’s License or DMV Identification Cards
- Military ID Cards
- Mexico Voter ID
- NOT ACCEPTED
- Any Issued ID stamped “Not for Identification”
- Student ID Cards
- Age Cards
- Paper ID or Photocopies of IDs
- International Drivers Documents/License unless listed as “Accepted” above
- Passports that are missing pages, handwritten, expired, or issued under the age of 18
DO YOU HAVE COAT CHECK?
Coat check is seasonal and is available 7 days a week during the winter season for a small fee. Coat check staff will only accept coats and jackets.
Do you have a Lost and Found?
Lost and found items can be reclaimed by visiting us onsite during normal business hours after 10pm. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of your lost items.
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENTS ARE ACCEPETED?
We accept Cash, Visa, & Mastercard.
Is there a dress code?
Casual attire. Just be you!
What Items are Prohibited?
Backpacks, large bags, any medications over the counter or prescription, pill bottles, eye drops, illegal drugs, marijuana, gum, food, outside drinks, professional cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras, weapons of any kind. Management reserves all rights to refuse entry.
Can I Smoke inside the venue?
Smoking of cigarettes and e-cigs are permitted inside the venue. Smoking Cigars is not allowed inside the venue. Please be courteous and use the provided ashtrays. Although marijuana is legal on private property such as your home, it is not permitted in the venue. For more information on marijuana laws in Nevada please visit http://marijuana.nv.gov/.
WHAT COMES WITH VIP BOTTLE SERVICE?
Your VIP experience includes VIP access, seating, 3 mixers of your choice and a cocktail server. Pricing is based on the size of your party and bottle selections. There is a 4 person per bottle limit. If there are more than 4 guests in your group, you may be required to purchase additional bottles to accommodate your party size.
What kind of music do you play?
We play a good mix of everything from Top 40, Latin, Dance & more. On the weekends we feature latin music in our Dream room.