RE-OPENING INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)
Update 7/10/20 4:40PM
In compliance with the Governors directive issued on 7/9/20, we will be taking a pause in operations effective immediately until permitted to reopen by local authorities. Visit us on Twitch Monday nights at 7pm for our Piranha Stream.
Update 6/25/20 12:09PM
As per state mandate by Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak, masks must be worn in public and private businesses effective June 25th at 11:59pm. This will be in effect at our reopening at 9pm on Thursday June 25th. You MUST have a mask/face covering to enter Piranha. Masks will be available for those that do not have one. For the safety of our staff and other guests, we ask that you respect others and practice social distancing while visiting Piranha.
Update 6/11/20 7:00PM
We are excited to share our re-opening date of Thursday June 25th at 9pm! To remain in compliance with state and local guidelines, we are re-opening with limited operations and ask that you are patient with us during this time. Please be aware of the policies in place to keep you, our staff and our community safe.
- Social Distancing will be required from all guests. Maintain 6ft between yourself and other parties. Please follow all Social Distancing signage/displays during your visit. Guest tables, slot machines and other layouts will be arranged to ensure appropriate distancing.
- Guests will have temperatures checked upon entry with a non contact thermometer. Guests with temperatures of 100.4 F or over will be not be allowed to enter.
- To limit exposure, credit and debit cards are preferred but cash is always welcome.
- If you have been in contact with or have COVID-19 symptoms yourself, we ask that you do not enter the venue and visit us when you are well.
- Masks are encouraged but not required.
- Wash hands frequently during your visit.
- Use provided hand sanitizing stations frequently during your visit.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Due to limited capacity, guests arriving will be seated on a first come first served basis.
- Due to limited capacity, you may be added to our waitlist. When your table is ready, we will text you when we are ready to seat you.
- Due to limited capacity, you must be seated at a table and guests must remain in designated table area. No table hopping is allowed.
- A (4) four drink max per person may apply during weekends. This excludes guests who purchase bottle service items from our bottle service menu.
- Walk up bar service will be unavailable during this time. Once seated by our hosts, our staff will provide full bar service at your table.
- With restrictions in place, our dance floors will not be open at this time. We will be operating as Piranha Ultra Lounge and hope to bring you our full Piranha Nightclub experience when we are permitted to do so.
Safety protocols to keep you safe during your visit.
- Piranha team members have been tested for COVID-19 prior to returning to work.
- Piranha team members will have temperatures checked before starting their shifts.
- Piranha team members are required to wear masks.
- Piranha team members will receive training on COVID-19 safety and enhanced sanitizing protocols.
- Piranha team members are instructed to wash their hands for 20 seconds, every 30 mins or after touching their face, after using the restroom, returning from break or coughing or sneezing.
- Our Piranha team will be sanitizing high contact surface areas at a higher frequency rate.
- Our team will be monitoring to ensure social distancing guidelines are being followed.
- Only disposable drinkware will be used at this time.
- Garnishes and straws will be available upon request.
We invite you to experience our new Gaming Lounge opening at 5pm daily starting Wednesday July 1st. Featuring popular Buffalo Slots, IGT Poker, Keno games and more. Players always drink free in the Gaming Lounge with max bet on any denomination.
Starting Wednesday July 1st enjoy our new $2 Happy Hour (well cocktails and draft beer) from 5pm-9pm daily.
We are so excited to welcome you back, but your safety is our priority. Please help us keep you, our staff and community safe.
The Piranha Management Team